So, if you’ve made it to this site you’re probably wondering what qualifications I have. Other than being your average avid martial arts fan, there really isn’t much. I pretty much watch every single event, especially all the prelims and study the sport and it’s disciplines excessively. Here’s a few facts for those wondering about me.
- I have trained Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under and beside many different personalities from the sport including the legendary Royce Gracie, Murilo Bustamante, Rousimar Palhares, Marco Alvan, Gabriel Gonzaga, David Roy, Ricardo Funch and more.
- I’ve competed in a number of grappling tournaments winning my fair share of matches (and losing nearly the same share).
- I’ve attended tons upon tons of live events including, what I will say is one of the best Bellator’s of all time, Bellator 48.
- I’ve met dozens upon dozens of MMA fighters, coaches and personalities including Randy Couture, Tito Ortiz, Clay Guida, Mark Coleman, Carlos Condit, Vitor Belfort, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis and so many more.
- Funniest fighter I ever met was Pat Barry, the nicest fighter was Roy Nelson.
- I’ve been a guest on numerous MMA radio shows including MMAJunkie Radio